Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Manually Watering Our Grass and More

I mentioned before about my FIL fixing our sprinkler at home. He did fixed and after a month or so, all of the sprinkle heads quit working. (Nakakaloka, ano?)

Now, we're back watering our plants and grass manually.

FIL and BIL are working hard fixing the whole system and replacing some parts. Our house was built back in the 60's and for sure our sprinkler system was kind of obselete. Meaning need to be replace...that's according to the expert kunohay, my FIL.

My neighbor just walked across today while we're watering our grass and we had a good chitchat. Our major topic was the sprinkler system since she saw us watering using the hose.

I was terrified (Huh!) when she told me that they just had a new sprinkler system installed and paid closed to 4,000.00. Oh my golash! What a great amount to spend. I can smell another expenses in our very own pocket if FIL and BIL can't fix the said sprinkler.

Poor them, they're digging some dirt and opening the hole where the main line of the sprinkler system is.

Anyway, while I was watering today, our Angelina girl was trying to help me. She has to follow me whatever I do inside and outside the house thinking she's a good helper to me. What can I say? She's a toddler and likes to help no matter how and what. I need to be patient in dealing with her. That way, she can start learning of so many stuff around the house.

Ang bata makapungot man tuod pero kon pahiyuman ka ug halokan ka morag mawala jud ang imong kalagot ug mobanos ang pagpangga ug pagmahal. Mao ni siya life sa usa ka inahan.


No comments: